Following the recent board management webinar with Matt Welle, CEO at Mews, we're hosting the second in our 'Mastering with Matt' series. This time, we'll be hosting a session on 'hybrid working and how to get the balance right' for the Notion portfolio.
When: Weds 13 March, 15.00 - 16.00 GMT / 16.00 - 17.00 CET
Registration: This is a closed event for the Notion portfolio. Please email email@example.com for details
Founded in 2013 by Matt Welle and Richard Valtr, Mews is Headquartered in Amsterdam and has 10 offices, as well as 1000 employees.
Mews has been constantly fine-tuning its approach to hybrid working and, during the session, Matt will be discussing how they have approached the following topics:
- A hybrid leadership team and the role of all hands
- Incorporating the company's values across a hybrid organisation
- How to calibrate salaries across different Geos
- Company culture and the personal values of the leadership team
- How to weed out low-performance across a hybrid organisation
- 'Ask me anything' hours with the CEO
- Team days and virtual events
- ... and lots more