Hosted by Winning by Design.
We're hosting an event in May with our friends at Winning by Design.
It's time to reconsider the role of CS in your organisation. We are no longer just keeping customers happy, and/or keeping them from churning. Customer Success is the profit centre of the company, and needs to be treated as such, starting with executive representation, tooling, staffing, training, processes and the data model. In this workshop Julie Persofsky, Managing Director at Winning by Design, will take you through the science of customer success in detail and provide you with actionable steps you can take to drive operational efficiency for revenue growth.
When: Wednesday 12th May, 16.30 - 17.30 BST / 17.30 - 18.30 CEST
Registration details: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we'll cover:
- Modelling your Customer Success organisation as a profit centre
- How Customer Success teams can deliver exponential growth
- Focusing on higher frequency upsell opportunities to drive >40% growth
- CSM to customer ratios based on time and activities required for success, not just revenue ratios
- Maximising profitability versus productivity for true exponential growth
As the Customer Success Practice Lead at Winning by Design, Julie Weill Persofsky works with Customer Success and Revenue leaders to rethink their approach to Customer Success to drive more sustainable profitability for their recurring revenue businesses. With 15+ years of Customer Success and Account Management Leadership experience including 2x VP of CS and AM in B2B SaaS and Technology, 2x Part of founding executive team at startups, she started her SaaS career as a CSM at Eloqua (now Oracle).