We are hosting an event on 'category design as a discipline' with Be Categorical, a team of category designers who span the globe and who have all grown up in and built up technology-disrupted businesses.
During the session, we'll be discussing:
- What is a Category?
- What is NOT a Category?
- Why does your Category matter from Day One?
- What do management teams need to create a Category?
- How to design your Category
- How to deploy your Category
- What will Category success look like?
When: Weds 1st June, 12.00 - 13.00 BST, 13.00 / 14.00 CEST